The video from our Adding Telehealth To Your Practice webinar is now live!
On Friday, March 27 we hosted a special webinar on how you can successfully transition your practice to providing telehealth services hosted by Alison Taylor, Jane co-founder, and featuring Natasha Wilch, longtime Jane community member, and seasoned telehealth practitioner.
During the webinar, Alison and Natasha covered:
- Natasha’s story as both a clinic owner and practitioner
- Insights on how Natasha built and grew a telehealth practice
- Tips and tricks on how you can start using telehealth in your practice
- Common questions on working as a telehealth practitioner
- Using Jane for telehealth including Jane’s new Online Appointments
We also have a number of other resources available to help you learn how to use Online Appointments:
- Telehealth Online Appointments Overview
- Setting up Jane’s Online Appointments
- Online Appointments FAQ
- How to Book and Start Online Appointments (for Practitioners)
- How to Join your Online Appointment (for patients)
- Collecting Payment for Online Appointments
- Online Booking Availability for Online Appointments
- Troubleshooting your Online Appointment
- Tips for Charting during your Online Appointment
- Canadian Regulations
- Helping Patients Log in
Natasha has also added her telehealth forms to the template library so people can access those from within Jane. To access her forms, load the template library and search for her name Natasha Wilch to find her two templates: Telehealth Intake Form and Telehealth SOAP Note.