Did you know that Jane was co-founded by a multidisciplinary clinic owner? And that a lot of our team has come from clinic life, whether that be front desk administrators, and clinic managers? So, believe us when we say this, we know firsthand how frustrating it can be to sit on hold for hours waiting for support to fix a problem, all while patients are waiting to be tended to.
We know that when juggling ten things at once, you need your schedule updated in real time without delay, because… well, that patient is still waiting. And when things aren’t running quite right, it can be so stressful.
With that, we want to say we hear you, we’re listening. We get it.
It’s no longer enough to have a clinic management software that just barely gets the job done. You need a team behind you that is compassionate and responsive to your needs. You need a software that is so intuitive, problems are solved before they’ve even had a chance to materialize. You need to log in every morning feeling confident that things are going to run smoothly today, and empowered when things don’t go quite as planned.
And with that, we want to share (in our totally unbiased opinion) some of the ways Jane helps solve your (clinic) pain. Here’s what we truly believe sets Jane apart from other software.
Let’s dive in.
#1 You’ve got the support you need, always.
This is our promise to you. Whether you want to give us a call, shoot us an email, or join us in live chat to solve something, we’re here for you.
We’re also a long-term resident of the cloud. What that means for you is that our support isn’t limited: we can hop in and help wherever you are, on whichever device you’re working on, it’s the beauty of the cloud. The support resources you see below are included in ALL of our subscription options.
- 📞 Phone Support. Have a burning question? Curious if you can improve a certain workflow? Feel free to call, we always love hearing from you. Oh, and we’re super proud that our phone wait times are currently less than 1 minute. Your coffee will still be nice and hot by the time we end our call together. ☕
- 📩 Email Support. Email in your question(s) to email@example.com, and a support team member will do some digging to get to the bottom of your query. They may even have a couple of tips and tricks up their sleeve to share with you from their clinic life.
- 🗣️Live Chat. Jane currently offers Live Chat to clinics in Canada, the US, and North, South and Central America. If you’re working to set up your account, you can hop on chat and work with a live team member to find an answer.
- 📄The Guide. At the heart of our support offerings is our Guide, a dedicated part of our website with instructional walkthroughs on all of our features.
- 🧑🎓 Jane University. We’ve also developed our much-beloved resource, Jane University, as a structured learning option for practitioners and front desk staff to learn the basics of Jane. It’s a go-at-your-own-pace course that goes through the Schedule, Billing, Charting, Client Experience, and Insurance and sets you up for success.
#2 We’re always building new things.
When someone (like you) gives us feedback, it’s like gold to us. The more you tell us what you’d like to see in Jane, the more we can transform your beloved software into something even better.
To see if Jane has everything you need, check out our Features page, or better yet, take a personalized tour of Jane with one of our awesome support team members we mentioned above. For now, we’ve rounded up a few of our favourite time-saving charting features. This is by no means an exhaustive list! We still want your coffee to be hot by the time you’re done reading this. ☕️
- Jane’s Chart Template Library is stocked with community-created charting templates from practitioners just like yourself. Download a template, use it as your own, add to it, pre-format it, and customize all the parts so it matches the way you work. Whoever told you copying your classmates work wasn’t allowed clearly didn’t know about our Template Library…
- Smart Options & Narratives allows you to quickly and easily create a story in your charts. Jane grabs the options that you’ve selected and auto-generates a narrative of your findings. Practically a busy charter’s dream.
- It’s no fun to type the same ol’ thing over and over (and over) again. That’s why we created Phrases for charting. With this feature, you can create sentences or quick phrases with keyboard shortcuts.
#3 Come join the cool kids on the block.
We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again, what makes Jane so special is the sense of community you get when joining. We don’t just have a delightful team of support and developers, but our customers are nothing short of incredible too. Let’s take a look at our most popular community elements:
- 💙 Our Facebook Community Group. Join the Jane Community Forum and meet other practitioners from around the world. Ask questions, share stories, and see how other practitioners are using Jane at: facebook.com/groups/janerunsclinics
- 💜 Allied. Allied is Jane’s virtual community conference that is totally free for Jane or non-Jane clinics. Each year, Jane hosts a variety of virtual sessions aimed at deepening your understanding of Jane and helping you grow your business. It’s also a great chance for us to come together as a community and learn from one another. You can find all of our recordings here.
- 💚 Webinars & Blog Posts. We love our customers. So much so that we involve them webinars and write bios on them so they can learn from one another. We just can’t get enough of you.
#4 The cherry on top.
If we haven’t won you over just yet, we have a couple more sweet things to share with you:
- 🍒 Did we mention we’re in the cloud? Pretty sure we did, but it’s definitely worth saying it again. Jane is a cloud-based software, which means that you won’t experience any pesky ‘software updates’, we do all that for you. Fixes can be done overnight, and new features can be deployed seamlessly. Not to mention, Jane’s data that’s stored in the cloud is encrypted using 256 bit encryption (in the same way as your banking information would be).
- 🍒 Month-to-month contracts. At Jane, we believe you should stay with your software because you’re happy, not because you have to. That’s why we offer month-to-month contracts with no strings attached, at affordable monthly rates, with no hidden fees. One more thing: you can have as many admin profiles as you need at no extra cost.
- 🍒 Unlimited text and email reminders. Where would we be without our automated reminders? Oh right, spending hours on the phone and sending emails. 👎 Jane’s unlimited text and email reminders reduce no-shows and let you and your admin get back to the helping people part.
- 🍒 Import included. We’ve got a team for that! Seriously, a super knowledgeable and speedy team that wants nothing more than to get you up and running on Jane as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- 🍒 Going somewhere? Export your data any time, at no cost. Jane doesn’t care to keep your data hostage. That’s why we’ve made it super easy for you to download your data when you need it directly from your account to your device.
Alright, that’s our time! I hope we’ve convinced you: it really is possible to love your Practice Management Software. Especially if it’s Jane. If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from your. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1-844-310-5263.
The Jane Team