Happy new year, Jane Community!
We hope your 2022 is off to a great start. 🎉 Most of our team took some time to recharge at the end of December, and let us tell you, it shows. Everyone is back and absolutely abuzz with excitement over the things we’re doing to make Jane even better this year. We can’t wait to share it all with you!
In the meantime, we have a few fun updates and encourage you to keep an eye on Jane’s Changelog. 👀 Lots of exciting things are coming…
(1) Update: Need Help?
Our goal is always to be as helpful as possible, and we realized that the Need Help? area in your Jane account wasn’t quite accomplishing that. So, we did a bit of a renovation and think the new model is much more up to the task!
From this new window, you can easily search our Jane Guide for resources, find our phone number, or shoot us an email. You can also hop directly into the Jane Community Group to ask your fellow Jane users questions, check our System Status page, or add a Feature Request to our board. All from right inside your Jane account. 😎
(2) Update: Welcome Emails and Password Reset Emails
We’ve made a small but important change to these emails to help protect your and your client’s data. When someone receives their email, there’s a link that they can click to create or update their Jane password. Before, they (or someone who gained access to their email) could have used that link to update their password a second time. Now, they’ll only be able to use that link once.
Don’t worry, the email won’t self-destruct if they click the link twice or anything, but you may need to send them a new one if they didn’t finish updating their password the first time. 😉
- Rooms: We asked Jane to pump the breaks when someone tries to delete a Room that has future appointments booked into it. This way, there’s no chance of someone’s Schedule getting messy if a Room is deleted before appointments are relocated.
- Treatment Settings: We added a friendly reminder to Save your work before moving on. It’s a reminder we wish we had more often, so we figured that you might too!
- 🇨🇦 TELUS eClaims: We found an issue where submissions for La Capitale and Coughlin & Associates were being rejected. We’ve patched that up, and you’ll be able to submit your claims without issue.
- 🇺🇸 ERA Management: We’ve improved our ERA Management tool so that Jane will include any claim-level adjustments that might be included on a claim response, rather than just the individual billing code adjustments (which are the norm).
Wondering what else we’ve been up to? Check out everything that’s new in Jane!
That’s all for the January newsletter, folks. If you have any questions or feedback for us, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We always love hearing from you.
Until next time,
Ali and Trevor, Co-Founders, on behalf of the Jane team