Like with all positions at Jane, the Technical Recruiter position is a remote position, allowing you to work anywhere you want across Canada.
We really want the people who work at Jane to love being here, so it’s important that we start off with a bit about what makes our company unique. Here are some specifics about what Jane is all about, and with these, hopefully, you have a better idea if this might be the kind of company you want to be part of.
We’re a North Vancouver-born SaaS company with a distributed remote team across Canada, and our platform is modernizing the world of practice management software. We enable the likes of physiotherapists, mental health counsellors, chiropractors, and other allied health practitioners to run their practices in a digital-first way through features such as online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video, and billing along with an evolving library of features.
Over 21,000 healthcare practices globally are now running on Jane. Last year we processed over 37 million patient appointments, and our scheduling application alone handles on average 10 million API calls per day. We’re profitable, product-led and growing organically to the point where 85% of our customer growth is either from customer referrals or word of mouth. Growth like this is unique, especially in the world of SaaS, and it doesn’t happen by chance. We have a brilliant team of over 240 employees who all do an amazing job of listening to our customers, building what they need, and providing industry-leading support.
This year alone we’ve grown our development team from 36 to 63, and the product team has doubled as a whole. 2022 is going to be a big year for Jane as we’re investing heavily into patient experience with our first patient-facing mobile app, enhancing our telehealth experience, building our own (J)analytics platform, working on global insurance integrations, and introducing new features like HIPAA compliant chat.
Jane is now the number one choice for Allied Healthcare practitioners in Canada. We’re growing quicker in the US than we were here in Canada 3 years ago, and we now have customers across the globe in the UK, Australia, India, Japan and Germany.
Of course, it’s not all about the numbers, but this puts into perspective the scale of Jane, from the thousands of practitioners whose lives are made easier each day to the millions of patients receiving treatment. If you’re the type of person excited by this growth, we’d love to speak with you.
Jane offers reasonable hours, competitive salaries, and great benefits. More than that, we offer a chance to help build something special, which we back up with an employee stock option plan that ensures that everyone has a chance to share in Jane’s success.
What you’ll be doing
- Relationship Building - We understand that not everybody is always actively looking for a new opportunity. Building those relationships is key and we don’t expect our Recruiters to push candidates to interviews but more so, create quality relationships for when the time is right.
- Sourcing - You’ll love the LinkedIn rabbit hole and utilizing other platforms for sourcing candidates. We’re also part of the Global Talent Stream too allowing us to source from all over the world!
- Screening - You love learning about a candidate’s background, future career aspirations and have the ability to align that to Jane’s value and environment.
- Collaboration - Liaise with candidates, leads and your team to learn about team-specific hiring requirements. Our people team is a small but mighty bunch and we meet regularly to discuss various people-related topics across the company.
- Networking - Attend local events, webinars and meetups to help increase Jane’s reach in the community and your own self-knowledge about our industry
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a competitive tech market with a successful track record of placing Software Developers, Product Managers, Data Engineers etc
- Familiarity with the skillsets of different tech professionals from JS and Ruby Developers to Product Managers and QA’s
- You’re able to start a candidate search project from scratch through requirement gathering, job posting, sourcing, networking, previous applicants follow-ups etc
- A solid understanding of what makes a great candidate experience
- A continuous improvement mindset with an iterative approach to making things better. Whether it’s your interview technique, pipeline optimization or anything else that you discover.
- You have awesome verbal and written communication skills, attentiveness to detail, and are comfortable asking questions for clarification and understanding
- You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter. Lever is our ATS but this isn’t a dealbreaker!
- Last but not least, you’re a down-to-earth and fun person to be around!
- Industry competitive salary
- Extended healthcare from day one.
- Parental top-up.
- Participation in Jane’s employee stock option plan (JSOP).
- Investment in your career development & growth.
- $500 annual health spending account.
- Generous vacation policy along with your birthday off!
- Three annual Jane-cation days: additional days off.
If you want to get started, tell us your story.