Jane is looking for a Group Product Manager to lead our Account Essentials group of teams. The Account Essentials group is the core group of teams focused on helping clinic owners spend less time managing their business so they can spend more time working with patients. The portfolio covers everything from onboarding and imports to reporting to access management. These areas are some of the most critical foundational pieces in Jane for our clinic owners. We’re looking for a Group PM who can help coach an amazing team of PMs and be excited about owning a challenging portfolio themselves. This is a fast moving, highly collaborative group where the mission is to make Jane as easy to use as possible.
Like with all positions at Jane, this position is a remote position, allowing you to work anywhere you want across Canada. A happy, healthy and connected team is in the DNA of Jane and so even though we’re not a strict 9 to 5 environment, we’re working hard to ensure that you also have a life outside of work. We pride ourselves on flexibility & autonomy, and when it comes to decision making, we take a decentralized approach ensuring that our teams' voices aren't just heard, but are acted upon. We're building something special at Jane, and we back that up with an employee stock option plan that ensures that everyone has a chance to share in Jane’s success.
We really want the people who work at Jane to love being here, so it's important that we start off with a bit about what makes our company unique. Here are some specifics about what Jane is all about, and with these, hopefully, you have a better idea if this might be the kind of company you want to be part of.
We’re a North Vancouver-born SaaS company with a distributed remote team across Canada, and our platform is modernizing the world of practice management software. We enable the likes of physiotherapists, mental health counsellors, chiropractors, and other allied health practitioners to run their practices in a digital-first way through features such as online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video, and billing along with an evolving library of features.
Tens of thousands of healthcare practices globally are now running on Jane. In 2021, we processed over 73 million patient appointments, and our scheduling application alone handles more than 10 million API calls per day. Jane is now the number one choice for Allied Healthcare practitioners in Canada. We’re growing quicker in the US than we were here in Canada 3 years ago, and we’re now helping run clinics in 44 countries.
We’re profitable, product-led and growing organically to the point where 85% of our customer growth is either from customer referrals or word of mouth. Growth like this is unique, especially in the world of SaaS, and it doesn’t happen by chance. We have a brilliant team of over 250 employees who all do an amazing job of listening to our customers, building what they need, and providing industry-leading support.
Last year alone we’ve grown our development team from 36 to 70, and the product team has doubled as a whole. 2022 is going to be a big year for Jane as we’re investing heavily into patient experience with our first patient-facing mobile app, enhancing our telehealth experience, building our own (J)analytics platform, working on global insurance integrations, and introducing new features like HIPAA compliant chat.
Of course, it's not all about the numbers, but this puts into perspective the scale of Jane, from the thousands of practitioners whose lives are made easier each day to the millions of patients receiving treatment. If you’re the type of person excited by this growth, we’d love to speak with you.
To be successful in this role…
- First and foremost, think of yourself as a coach with a strong desire to grow the team around you while helping them solve complex problems.
- You can inspire your team by deeply understanding the customer needs and translating that into a plan of action with the help of your team
- You are an exceptional communicator and use that to proactively build trust with the team around you
- Partner with development, support, marketing, finance and the people team to ensure the team is supported, operating well and delivering value to our customers in accordance to our company values and product principles
- A passion for building product. A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. A desire to make things better.
- Experience working on a broad, modern software product at scale
- Experience defining and executing product strategy, roadmaps + projects that have delivered value to customers and business success
- You are comfortable moving frequently between high-level roadmap and diving deep on the details
- You have demonstrated impact in a hyper-growth SaaS environment
- You have worked with healthcare or other another high compliance space like fintech
- Experience in a growth product role
- Extended healthcare from day one.
- Parental top-up.
- Participation in Jane’s employee stock option plan (JSOP).
- Investment in your career development & growth.
- $500 annual health spending account.
- Generous vacation policy along with your birthday off!
- Three annual Jane-cation days: additional days off