Have a passion for people and contributing to the growth of high-functioning teams? Early into your recruiting career and looking for a new home at a fast-growing start-up? We want to meet you!
Jane is quickly becoming a household name in the Health Tech space and we’re proud to support over 17,000 healthcare practices globally. We provide a business tool that offers online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video and invoicing on one secure, beautifully designed system.
Jane was founded by a product-person and a customer-person, who are now the Co-CEOs. This means the two main teams at Jane (the product and the customer support team) are both led by doers who understand the job. We don’t have any suits here. We don’t even have a sales team! We’re building a really good product that is selling fast because people love it.
We’re looking for an Associate Recruiter to join our mission of Helping the Helpers and ultimately help Jane grow. Healthcare is paramount now more than ever and so we have a lot of exciting challenges ahead, including growing our team from 150 to 250 in 2021 alone.
Talent acquisition is an evolving part of Jane along with our amazing team and customer base. Each day, our team is piecing together different parts of the puzzle that comes with scaling a hiring function from the ground up. We’re exploring opportunities for best practices, shaping things after feedback from candidates, sometimes reworking or removing processes and discovering the best ways in which Jane can create an amazing candidate experience.
As our Associate Recruiter, we’re hoping you’ll be excited by this type of challenge too. Your journey at Jane will begin with understanding our product, our customers, and how things are done here. From there, you’ll begin working your way through our Applicant Tracking System (Lever), which is used to support Jane’s recruitment lifecycle. From scheduling interviews with local or international candidates to gathering feedback and reference checks, you’ll become instrumental in the success of Jane’s future growth.
As you grow and succeed in your Jane career, your role will expand into supporting a diverse range of teams across Jane from Engineering & Support to Marketing & Design. In time, we’re expecting that you’ll be able to grow into a specialized Recruiter, supporting specific teams within Jane to achieve their hiring needs.
This will involve maintaining a healthy consistent candidate pipeline, actively sourcing candidates, conducting phone screens, networking and being the first point of contact with candidates in answering role-specific questions.
If you’re meticulous, comfortable building effective relationships with the desire to join a fun and rewarding environment where you can grow, this may be the place for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sourcing - Guided by the team, you’ll engage with potential candidates (passive, active or referrals) and use our ATS to maintain candidate records for current and future jobs
- Employee Onboarding - You’ll prepare the forms necessary with onboarding employees, this will include immigration, background checks and reference checks
- Collaboration - Liaise with candidates, hiring managers and team members to schedule interviews, prepare coding assignments and provide follow-ups to candidates
- Networking - Attend local events, webinars and meetups to help increase Jane’s reach in the community
- You have 1-2 years working in a recruitment environment either in house/agency and understand the general recruitment lifecycle and its flaws
- You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other types of Recruiting/HR Software. Lever is our ATS but this isn’t a dealbreaker!
- You have awesome verbal and written communication skills, attentiveness to detail, and comfortable asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- Building relationships will be a big part of your role at Jane and we’re looking for the ability to coordinate with candidates, hiring managers and the wider Jane team.
- Bonus: You have an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Extended healthcare from day one
- Participation in Jane’s Employee Stock purchase plan (JSOP)
- Investment into your career development & growth
- $500 annual wellness plan.
- Generous vacation policy along with your birthday off
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter with a summary of why you feel you’d be a good match for this position along with an up-to-date resume.